Thursday, November 02, 2006

Mark Wolz Dharma Rising



Mark Wolz. Astrologer. Certified Yoga Teacher and Thai Yoga Practitioner.

Mark is one of New York’s most amazing spiritual practitioners. I have had the good fortune of having my chart read, taken his yoga classes, and received a Thai Yoga Massage. All wonderful.

When I decided to leave New York Mark prepared a relocation chart for me. This gave me insight on some questions I was having about my work.

Curious about astrology or Thai yoga?
Here’s a brief quote from Mark’s approach to astrology: “In any plan you make, with every action you take, timing is a key factor. Using astrology, Mark Wolz can help you set your goals and time the steps that will carry you to those goals.”

Oh yeah, we also trained together in stress management and yoga, so his approach is very peaceful and his knowledge of stress reduction is part of all his work.

Check out Mark’s website: http://www.DharmaRising.com

Here's another quote I like about Mark's approach to astrology from his card:
"Astrology is ultimately an exploration of the self; the study of astrology inevitably changes the self. You will find my classes continually refreshing and exciting. Expect homework; be open to insight; enjoy the journey."
Yeah.

No comments: