Thursday, November 02, 2006

Another Cab Accident in New York


While working at my computer this morning in the living room I heard the sound I know and hate to hear. CRASH. it's a familiar sound. It's an awful sound. And then there is the silence after the sound. And then CHAOS. I looked out the window and saw a cab and a car both in the pedestrian walkway at 37th Street and 9th Avenue. I took this picture out my window. This is a busy street. It was good to see no pedestrians were hurt or killed in this accident. I could see, after the fact, how the black car had pushed the cab into the barriers and how they came to rest.

Notice the cab driver, he's in blue. He was a bit hysterical.
Notice the guy in suspenders, he was the driver of the other car. He was calm. Many witness joined in later fighting up a storm with each other, which just proves: Four corners, one accident, four views of what happened.

No comments: