Thursday, January 25, 2007

Adelaide Again!

photos: Kelly, Alfred & John, Burning Embers, Fate, Pay Dirt Poney, Kazz Funky Blue & Friend, Terry Shaw.





Wed night at the Adelaide in Newtown is becoming a local favorite and must as the crowds get bigger each week, as performers try their hand in front of live and supporitng audiences. This Wednesday we saw a comedian riffing on the haka from a wheelchair perspective and we had many great musicians, some are my friends and here they are. Of course, no one took my pic, but Wed was my debut there with two songs and the debut of a new song I wrote called "You're Gone" which is about coming to New Zealand for an adventure! Also I did an old DangeorusDianeBand fav, "I Don't Care" with JC (from Pay Dirt Pony) on drums. A spontaneous moment when I said, "this song needs a drummer!) Thanks JC.



No comments: