Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Dangerous Diane & Dangerous Diane Band DISCLAIMER

There are two sites (Myspace and soundclick) with unauthorized pages with my name, music, image and chats putting words in my mouth that make me sound like an idot: Dangerous Diane and the Dangerous Diane Band.

It is flattering that someone wants to be me but it is quite alarming to have someone say things in my name that are not true. Therefore, while this is pending, if there are any inquiries about me, please contact me at this blog while this matter is being settled.

1 comment:

Traveler's Journey in Babel said...

How weird. I also just found out that the person whose name was stolen by the person in nigeria that i wrote about on my blog was someone i just met thru email, and my name was in her address book. This is getting spooky...