Friday, January 30, 2009

WHY BLOG

blah blah blah blah
in these times of enjoying silence in the country, words are precious.
There is less time to blog, less time to download the photos form my country walks; less time to put up another entry.
The Internet does not save me time; with slow connections it eats my time and steals my silence.

I wonder if people feel they have less time because of the internet? Is it another addiction, another distraction?
blah blah blah
The blog network is huge. Facebook wants to own our creativity and claims they do. What I write here is okay if it is not "literary". According to one source, what I write here cannot be published elsewhere.
In 2009 I will have something published in a very good literary journal in which the "story" cannot have appeared any where else -- including my own blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now I know it!