Friday, December 01, 2006

Nov 30 2006


Autumn/New York

At the airport Immigration said, "Welcome Home" and yes I do feel home, New Zealand, but miss my daughter. I left on Wednesday the 29th, arrived on Friday Dec 1st. Never had Thursday. I'll never have Nov 30th.

The last day is like the first, the first is the last. No responsibilities, technology, people I know. For 24 hours I was unreachable in between here and there. Trying to just be. As I fell off track I got back, focused and tried to stay in the moment. The trip is now in thepast, a moment in memory, not asking to be categorized as good or bad. Winter is behind me where it is 65 F (18.333 Celsuius) today in New York; and I'm in Pukerua Bay, Summer, where the sun is hot and the birds and trees say they missed me. And where it is 17 Celsius (62.6 F) -

No comments: