Monday, May 28, 2007

Burger King and Dangerous Diane

It's only been days since i posted my blog about BURGER KING with it's highly misogynist TV ad (see description below) and I'm happy to report it no longer exists!!

Since I have never seen a complaint about this ad anywhere, I can only guess that my blog must have made a difference. Yeah! We can change the world and make a difference.

On other bad advertising: Ribena, a sugar water drink has been deliberately misrepresenting itself as containing Vitamin C for years. It took three high school girls to test the stuff to discover it contained no Vitamin C. It's only fair to say the girls contacted the company first to inform them, they were ignored. And now ribena has an ad on TV explaining it was not their intention to mislead people, it was their methods of testing.

No comments: